Simple, practical, recycled plant labels


I'm going to show you a really simple way of recycling old plastic containers by turning them into plant labels for your plants.

For this example I used a milk bottle but you can use pretty much anything.

To begin, just cut the milk bottle into two sections like I have done below.




Discard of the one side. Then, cut the other side into strips




Cut again to fit the length you require. Angle them off at one end into a point and write whatever you need to on them with a marker pen!

Easily done!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you, This actually seems to work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good idea, works great ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I high appreciate this post. It’s hard to find the good from the bad sometimes, but I think you’ve nailed it! would you mind updating your blog with more information?
    David

    ReplyDelete